Buttery Super Bowl Snacks
- Cube chicken, steak, or fish and cook up in the skillet being sure to finish with Roasted Garlic Herb Butter. Served with toothpicks. Tasty warm or at room temperature. These are a great alternative to overdone meatballs. (We especially like this steak bites recipe from Dinner at the Zoo. Big “thank you” to Sara for allowing us to use her photo here, too.)
- A snack mix is as delicious as it is versatile. It seems that the only mainstay is Chex cereal. From there add nuts, chocolate, pretzels, corn chips, raisins, or don’t! Whatever you do, just be sure to coat your cereal, crackers, and pretzels in melted butter and bake the mixture for at least 45 minutes at 250° for the best results.
- We took a page from Ree Drummond’s recipe repertoire for this seasoned crackers recipe. What a brilliant, yet simple, snack idea! Pre-heat oven to 275°, melt butter in a saucepan, dunk or brush saltines (or other basic cracker) with the melted butter, then bake for 20 minutes. While Ree votes for Italian seasonings, we think you could butter your crackers with any one of Epicurean Butter’s flavors - sweet or savory - for the perfect seasoned cracker!
- The flavors of cheese stuffed tortellini tossed in a little bit of butter - like a Tuscan Herb Butter - should not be understated. We know what you are thinking…noodles are not hand-held snacks! And that is true, but a puffy tortellini can be eaten easily with toothpicks or plastic ware, and you don’t need a whole bowl to feel satisfied.
- Most recipes for zucchini chips call for olive oil, but we’d encourage you to bake your zucchini slices au naturale or with a bit of salt and grated Parmesan. Then, before serving, drizzle just a touch of your favorite finishing butter from Epicurean Butter. The same could go for Brussels sprouts, asparagus, and other veggies you like to roast.
Let's get social
Tag us at @epicureanbutter on Instagram when you use our flavored butter for a chance to be featured. We love to see how Epicurean Butter helps make your life easier and your food tastier.