Cutting Costs Without Reducing Food Quality and Consistency Often Feels Like a Catch-22
Staff shortages and supply chain issues are amplifying issues in restaurants like:
- High ingredient and equipment costs
- Kitchen employee and training gaps
- Inconsistent food taste and quality
- Excess waste
You’re doing everything you can, but sometimes it feels like if you take drastic cost-cutting measures, flavor and customer experience will suffer. There has to be a way to simplify your processes, reduce overhead, and still offer exciting, innovative dishes that keep your kitchen inspired and your customers coming back for more.
The chefs at Epicurean Butter understand your dilemma and want to help.
Sauté, Cook, Bake, Finish, and Simplify With Epicurean Butter
Take the stress out of flavoring butter and replace it with delicious simplicity that offers the same premium taste every single time. When you incorporate our flavored butter into your menu, your restaurant will:
- Be able to enhance recipes more easily and simply
- Create consistency that’s impossible to find in-house with small-batch production
- Reduce labor overhead with fewer employees required to prep fresh ingredients to flavor butter manually
- Control costs associated with food waste, ingredient purchase, and portion control
Only the most qualified chefs create our flavor blends. As a team with culinary experts at the helm, we care about taste first.
Epicurean Butter: A True Partner for Your Team
We understand the labor, cost, and operational obstacles you face when figuring out how to improve restaurant operations. With our chef-created, premium flavored butter, expertise, and innovative research and development team, we are ready to establish a true partnership that serves as a real solution to help simplify your processes and lower your overall costs. Quality and taste reliability is possible in butter for restaurants.
As a trusted, innovative creator of premium flavored butter, we seek to empower our partners through convenience, simplicity, labor and ingredient cost control, and—above all—consistent quality.
At Pacific Coast Fruit Company, we are now able to offer an innovative line of products, pairing fresh vegetables and herbs with the richness that can only come from butter!
- Lacy Larson
R&D Chef at Pacific Coast Fruit Company
The Path to Reliable Butter That Reduces Some of Your Burden Is Easy
Why Epicurean Butter’s Flavored Butter for Restaurants?
Epicurean Butter aspires to be a true partner to restaurants and the chefs within them. We bring to that partnership:
- A wide variety of products, formats, and flavors to suit your needs
- Superb butter quality created using only fresh and fresh frozen ingredients
- A history of longevity in our relationships—Starbucks has trusted us for 7 years
- The ability to work with our team to create custom butter solutions for your menu
Our experts spend all their time perfecting butter, so your restaurant doesn’t have to. Instead, you can focus on your bottom line and top-tier service while we do what we do best. From the garlic butter spread that levels up the bread on your tables to the black truffle butter that melts into your steak and wows your diners, Epicurean Butter has you covered.
Stressed-out chefs, wasted ingredients like herbs that go unused, and inconsistent taste from small-batch production doesn’t have to be the new normal. Our butter can deliver predictable, reliable quality that will help your restaurant feel supported and help your kitchen gain confidence and creativity.